Cedar Forest Product’s park cabins are ideal for camps or anyone returning to nature. CFP has designed many cabin projects for county and state park systems, municipal and private camps. The craftsmanship of CFP’s larger buildings can also be found in the cabins. Each one is durably designed for years of comfort and service. Standard plans are available or a custom design can be created for any project.
- Precut and construction coded 4” x 8” cedar exterior timber walls
- Steel insulated doors
- Aluminum clad insulated windows
- Pre-engineered roof trusses
- 5/8” APA rated plywood roof sheathing
- 30-year architectural grade shingles with 30# felt
- 2” x 4” interior wall framing
- 3/8” FRP panels for restroom walls
- 1” x 8” T&G Pine planking for all other interior walls
- All hardware needed to install supplied materials
Cedar Forest Products offers plumbing and electrical fixture packages for all building kits. These packages provide the fixtures needed to complete the project. They do not include the piping, wiring, conduit or MEP design plans. The packages need to be installed by a local plumbing or electrical contractor. HVAC can be added to buildings using a local HVAC contractor.